I remember that I was actually excited to go home. We had the perfect honeymoon, but we were ready to go back and start living our normal lives. That’s pretty special… when you want to come home from vacation.
That’s not to say that our honeymoon wasn’t everything we could have possibly hoped for! We had a BLAST! It was the perfect way to start our lives together.
- We Spent a Couple Nights at the Broadmoor
- Then Flew to Orlando
- And Spent the Evening in Disney Springs
- After Getting Settled in the Caribbean Beach Resort
- We Went to the Magic Kingdom
- Then to Animal Kingdom
- Then to Hollywood Studios
- Where We Carried Around a Rock for Minnie Mouse to Sign
- The Next Day, We Went Back to Magic Kingdom
- Before Park-Hopping to Epcot
- Then We Said Goodbye (For Now) to Disney World
- But The Honeymoon Wasn’t Over Because We Transferred to The Sapphire Falls Resort
- And Did Two Days at Universal Studios
- Before a Wonderful Day at The Kennedy Space Center
- After That, It Was Time to Go Home (that’s this post)
Wow. We have finally caught up on our Honeymoon posts! It took a couple years to really get this blog going, but I am so glad that we came up with the idea while sitting at that shuttle stop in Disney World. It has been so much fun reliving all of these memories and I hope we enjoy these blog posts throughout our lives.
We came to Orlando with two big suitcases and had packed two extra bags just in case we had souvenirs. Well, we went home with two very packed suitcases full of dirty laundry and two stuffed bags full of presents for our nieces, nephews, friends, family, and few things for us to remind us of what an amazing adventure we had just had. I don’t remember much about the flight home, but I do remember the feeling of arriving home – happy.